Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How Values Affect Decisions (Part 4) on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How Values Affect Decisions (Part 4)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How have your values changed over the years?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Ways the enemy tries to attack and distract us.
- Why we cannot compromise our character or values for anyone or anything.
- God’s willingness to walk with us throughout our life’s journey.
- Twila shares how her values have changed.
- Jay shares his top three values.
- “And when He had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterward He was hungry. 3 Now when the tempter came to Him, he said, “If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread.”4 But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’” – Matthew 4:2-4 (NKJV)
- “When you sit down to eat with a ruler,
Consider carefully what is before you;
2 And put a knife to your throat
If you are a man given to appetite.
3 Do not desire his delicacies,
For they are deceptive food.“ – Proverbs 23:1-3 (NKJV)
- “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also will reject you from being priest for Me;
Because you have forgotten the law of your God,
I also will forget your children.“ – Hosea 4:5 (NKJV)
- “Better is the poor who walks in his integrity
Than one who is perverse in his lips, and is a fool.“ – Proverbs 19:1 (NKJV)
- “The way of a fool is right in his own eyes,
But he who heeds counsel is wise.“ – Proverbs 12:15 (NKJV)
- “No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.“ – Matthew 6:24 (NKJV)
- “For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light.“ – Luke 8:17 (NKJV)
- “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.“ – John 10:10 (NKJV)
- “But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.“ – Isaiah 40:31 (NKJV)
- “Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed;
Let those be ashamed who deal treacherously without cause.“ – Psalm 25:3 (NKJV)
- The Power of Character in Leadership: How Values, Morals, Ethics and Principles Affect Leaders by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!