Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Increase Self Love (Part 2) with @shadyak on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Increase Self Love (Part 2)
- “A person who doesn’t have self love is self-destructive.” – Shadya
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are some of the dangers of lacking self love?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of speaking faith.
- Why we must show ourselves love every day.
- The dangers of not having self love.
- The value in surrounding ourselves with the right people.
- Jay shares how he felt when he discovered that a friend of his was being abused.
- “Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.” – Matthew 22:37-40 (NKJV)
- “Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.” – Genesis 1:26-27 (NKJV)
- “He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.” – 1 John 4:8 (NKJV)
- Excuses Begone!: How to Change Lifelong, Self-Defeating Thinking Habits by Dr. Wayne W. Dwyer (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to be and Embrace Who You Are by Brene Brown (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!