Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Increase Self Love (Part 1) with @shadyak on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Increase Self Love (Part 1)
- “When we are filled with love ourselves, then we can share it with the world.” – Shadya Karawi Name
- “If I don’t love myself at all, how can I possibly love another person?” – Jay Mayo
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Do the majority of people know that self love is vital to the development of every relationship?
- Why is self love the foundation that every relationship is built on?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why self love must be the foundation of every relationship.
- The importance of learning and being willing to love ourselves.
- The danger of putting our self love in other people’s hands.
- The power in speaking daily affirmations.
- “Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.” – Matthew 22:37-40 (NKJV)
- “Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.” – Genesis 1:26-27 (NKJV)
- “He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.” – 1 John 4:8 (NKJV)
- Excuses Begone!: How to Change Lifelong, Self-Defeating Thinking Habits by Dr. Wayne W. Dwyer (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to be and Embrace Who You Are by Brene Brown (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!