Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Develop an Inner Circle You Can Trust (Part 2) with @Miss_Morgie on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Develop an Inner Circle You Can Trust (Part 2)
Guest: Morgan Brown
Question We Address and Answer:
- Should an inner circle include both men and women?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Friendships with the opposite sex.
- Being friends vs. being friendly with exes.
- The importance of telling someone how we feel about them before investing our feelings into them.
- Morgan explains why she enjoys the laid back friendships she has with her male friends.
- Jay shares his experience of telling a female friend that he liked her and being rejected.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Choose your inner circle wisely.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so?” – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine your inner circle and ensure that you all are in alignment, are not hindrances to one another and are growing, developing and drawing closer to Jesus Christ together.
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!