Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Develop an Inner Circle You Can Trust (Part 1) with @Miss_Morgie on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Develop an Inner Circle You Can Trust (Part 1)
Guest: Morgan Brown
Question We Address and Answer:
- How important is it for us to have the right inner circle of people around us?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why the people we allow around us are very important.
- The difference between a circle of friends and an inner circle.
- The importance of sharing values with the people in our inner circle.
- Why we must develop the right foundation with our inner circle.
- Morgan shares how her inner circle formed.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Choose your inner circle wisely.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so?” – Amos 3:3 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine your inner circle and ensure that you all are in alignment, are not hindrances to one another and are growing, developing and drawing closer to Jesus Christ together.
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!