Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Intimately Connect with Our Heavenly Father (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are ways to effectively communicate with our Heavenly Father?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Drawbacks of having one-sided conversations with Yah/God.
- Different ways Yah/God may speak to you.
- Tocha shares how her daily evaluations have been helping her to develop intimacy with Yah.
- Yahnathan shares how valuable reflexive prayer has been in helping him develop intimacy with Yah.
- “Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men,” – Colossians 3:23 (ESV)
- “for the righteous falls seven times and rises again,
but the wicked stumble in times of calamity.“ – Proverbs 24:16 (ESV)
- “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.“ – Ephesians 6:12 (ESV)
- “Now Jesus was praying in a certain place, and when he finished, one of his disciples said to him, “Lord, teach us to pray, as John taught his disciples.”” – Luke 11:1 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that intimacy requires more than just words…actions are required.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!” – Psalm 46:10 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Do a daily evaluation or engage in reflective prayer and continue doing it daily.
- Listen to this discussion at least 2 more times.
- A Letter to a Father: All The Things You Want To Say by Tocha Moore
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!