In this episode of the #WhatDoYouThink series, Jay and Tara Gates Anderson pose the question: Why are some Christians so judgmental?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Why Are Some Christians So Judgmental? #WhatDoYouThink with @The_TGA on @RTRLRadio!”]
Episode Title: Why Are Some Christians So Judgmental?
Co-host: Tara Gates Anderson – Follow Her on Twitter
- “Always keep God’s Word first.” – Tara Gates Anderson
- “Listen to everything; don’t own everything.” – Tara Gates Anderson
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why are some Christians so judgmental?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of loving someone instead of judging them.
- Knowing when to provide someone with advice and when to just listen.
- The thin line between judging or helping somebody.
- The danger of passing judgment on people.
- The importance of seeking God for discernment.
- Tara tells about the time a friend felt like she was judging her.
- Jay admits to being very judgmental.
- “Judge not, that you be not judged.” – Matthew 7:1 (NKJV)
- “Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.“ – Romans 2:1 (NKJV)
- “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.” – Matthew 7:6 (NKJV)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Leave a 5 Star Rating and Review on iTunes
Leave a 5 Star Rating and Review on Stitcher
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
Write a Comment