Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Discover Your True Self (Part 1) with Twila on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Discover Your True Self (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How often do people wander through life without knowing who they truly are?
- “There is no excuse for not finding out who you really are and what your purpose is.” – Twila
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of being able to answer the question: Who am I?
- The danger of being too busy to get to know yourself.
- Why you must seek God to discover your true self.
- Jay shares why he believes discovering our true self is often birthed out of frustration.
- Twila explains why reading the Word of God is fundamental to her getting to know herself.
- “So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.“ – Genesis 1:27 (NKJV)
- “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.“ – Matthew 6:33 (NKJV)
- “Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time.” – 1 Peter 5:6 (NKJV)
- “And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.“ – 2 Corinthians 12:7 (NKJV)
- “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.“ – Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV)
- “There are many plans in a man’s heart, Nevertheless the Lord’s counsel—that will stand.“ – Proverbs 19:21 (NKJV)
- The Rules of Life: The Personal Code for Living a Better, Happier, More Successful Life by Richard Templar
- Romantic Love: How to be Head Over Heels and Still Land on Your Feet by James C. Dobson
- The Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian
- Breakthrough Prayer by Guy Peh
- Understanding Your Potential by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!