Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: When to Work Things Out or Let a Relationship Go (Part 1)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Do most people know when to let a relationship go?
- Why do people struggle with letting a relationship go?
- What are signs that things in a relationship can be worked out?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why people struggle with letting a relationship go.
- Things that keep people in the wrong relationships.
- Signs that a relationship may not be right that we sometimes ignore.
- The importance of having values that are in alignment.
- Tiffany shares her reasons from walking away from a past relationship.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- If the relationship is not right or the person is not right it’s time to leave.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.” – James 4:17 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Seriously examine your current relationship and determine whether or not it’s the right relationship for you and whether the person you’re with is right
- Seek God for guidance and strength to do what’s necessary…whether that’s staying because it is the right relationship and person or leaving because it is not the right relationship or person.
- Keeping the Love You Find: A Personal Guide by Harville Hendrix, Ph.D
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!