Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Let Go and Let God (Part 2) with @dameonmadison on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Let Go and Let God (Part 2)
- “We have to be wise enough to order our world’s to reflect what God intends.” – Pastor Dameon Madison
- “Knowledge leads to positive change.” – Jay Mayo
- “Any victim who has not been healed will function at some point as a villain.” – Pastor Dameon Madison
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What are the signs that we need to let a person or a relationship go?
- Why is it important to allow God to get involved in the process of letting someone or a relationship go?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why we should not hang on to unhealthy relationships.
- How gaining knowledge can help us overcome many of the issues and struggles we experience in life.
- The danger of functioning in a relationship while we are wounded.
- The value in being able to hear from God in our spirits.
- 5 signs that it’s time for us to let go of a person or a relationship.
- The importance of understanding our value.
- Pastor D admits that in the past he once worshiped and adored the presence of people more than God.
- “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.“ – Galatians 5:22-23 (NKJV)
- “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.“ – John 14:26 (NKJV)
- “How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written:
“How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace,
Who bring glad tidings of good things!”“ – Romans 10:14-15 (NKJV)
- “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.“ – John 3:16 (NKJV)
- “ For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.“ – Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NKJV)
- “My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,” – James 1:2 (NKJV)
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.“ – Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
- “Blessed is the man
Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly,
Nor stands in the path of sinners,
Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord,
And in His law he meditates day and night.“ – Psalm 1:1-2 (NKJV)
- “And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.“ – Romans 8:28 (NKJV)
- “Can two walk together, unless they are agreed?“ – Amos 3:3 (NKJV)
- The Empowerment Pages: 40 Days of Encouragement for Empowered Living by Dameon E. Madison
- The People Factor: How Building Great Relationships and Ending Bad Ones Unlocks Your God-Given Purpose by Van Moody
- Who Moved My Cheese?: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life by Spencer Johnson (Get the Audiobook FREE!)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!