Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Let Go and Let God (Part 3) with @dameonmadison on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Let Go and Let God (Part 3)
- “It’s better to have an issue with God than to have it without Him.” – Pastor Dameon Madison
- “All of our experiences are an example to other people.” – Jay Mayo
- “Letting go is embracing your own destiny in God.” – Pastor Dameon Madison
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the benefits of putting a person or a relationship in God’s hands?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of trusting and having faith in God.
- The benefit of putting things into God’s hands.
- Why we must learn lessons from our bad experiences.
- The importance of the company we keep.
- Why we need to develop a positive perspective on letting go.
- “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.“ – Galatians 5:22-23 (NKJV)
- “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.“ – John 14:26 (NKJV)
- “How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written:
“How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace,
Who bring glad tidings of good things!”“ – Romans 10:14-15 (NKJV)
- “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.“ – John 3:16 (NKJV)
- “ For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.“ – Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NKJV)
- “My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,” – James 1:2 (NKJV)
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.“ – Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
- “Blessed is the man
Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly,
Nor stands in the path of sinners,
Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord,
And in His law he meditates day and night.“ – Psalm 1:1-2 (NKJV)
- “And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.“ – Romans 8:28 (NKJV)
- “Can two walk together, unless they are agreed?“ – Amos 3:3 (NKJV)
- The Empowerment Pages: 40 Days of Encouragement for Empowered Living by Dameon E. Madison
- The People Factor: How Building Great Relationships and Ending Bad Ones Unlocks Your God-Given Purpose by Van Moody
- Who Moved My Cheese?: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life by Spencer Johnson (Get the Audiobook FREE!)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!