Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Entering a New Season on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Entering a New Season
Question I Address and Answer:
- Are you prepared to enter a new season?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of realizing that the seasons in our lives are temporary.
- Learning how to renew your passion in life.
- Why we must never stop seeking God.
- Never forget that you are valuable.
- Jay admits that 2015 was a rough year for him.
- Jay shares five lessons he learned the hard way in 2015.
- “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.“ – Matthew 6:33 (NKJV)
- “To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven“ – Ecclesiastes 3:1 (NKJV)
- “‘When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none. 44 Then he says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when he comes, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order. 45 Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first. So shall it also be with this wicked generation.’“ – Matthew 12:43-45 (NKJV)
- “Now when the devil had ended every temptation, he departed from Him until an opportune time.“ – Luke 4:13 (NKJV)
- “In all labor there is profit, But idle chatter leads only to poverty.“ – Proverbs 14:23 (NKJV)
- “And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.“ – Galatians 6:9 (NKJV)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!