Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to Limiting Your Dating Pool (Part 1) with @HerLifeHerLegac on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Limiting Your Dating Pool (Part 1)
- “As you judge people and hold them to certain standards, you are going to limit your pool.” – Coach T
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How do Christians limit their dating pool?
- Why do many Christians believe that their dating pool is nearly empty?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why you should be careful when putting together a ‘Build-a-Boo’ list.
- The importance of having an open mind and being willing to explore your options.
- Jay explains how he would nitpick things about women and remove them from his list.
- Coach T shares the benefits of making a Love List.
- “Judge not, that you be not judged.
2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.” – Matthew 7:1-5 (NKJV)
- “Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” – Genesis 1:26 (NKJV)
- Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life by Byron Katie
- The Relationship Handbook by Dr. George Pransky
- Waiting and Dating by Dr. Myles Munroe
- God Where Is My Boaz by Stephan Labossiere
- For Single People Who Understand the Value in Relationships by Rob Hill Sr.
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!