Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to Ditching Beliefs for Love (Part 3) with @mikeb80 on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Ditching Beliefs for Love (Part 3)
- “The world is here to distract you from your walk with God.” – Mike B.
- “People truly don’t understand the value that accompanies a relationship with God.” – Jay Mayo
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Why do some people have a problem with being single?
- Why do some people value a boo or a relationship more than they value God?
- How can people start to stand firm on their beliefs and not compromise them for anyone or anything?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why genuine and lasting relationships must start with God.
- The danger of compromising or ditching your beliefs for “love”.
- The importance of remaining committed to God and your walk with Him.
- Jay shares how scheduling time to read your Bible can help you develop a daily habit of spending time with God.
- ” Whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding;
He who does so destroys his own soul.
33 Wounds and dishonor he will get,
And his reproach will not be wiped away.
34 For jealousy is a husband’s fury;
Therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.” – Proverbs 6:32-34 (NKJV)
- Waiting and Dating by Dr. Myles Munroe
- So, You Want To Be Married? by Cornelius Lindsey
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!