Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
Episode Title: Ditching Beliefs for Love (Part 2)
- “If you’re moving too fast, oftentimes the only thing that will stop you is a crash.” – Jay Mayo
- “The closer you’re walking to things that are outside the will of God, the further you’re walking away from Him.” – Jay Mayo
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Why are so we impatient nowadays?
- Why can’t we wait patiently for God to send us who we are supposed to be with?
- What are the dangers of compromising our beliefs for love?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The danger of getting intimately involved with someone who is married.
- The importance of seeking God, rather than a quick fix.
- How compromising your beliefs can lead you further away from God.
- Signs that you have wandered too far away from God.
- The impact that biblical principles have on your life.
- Jay and Mike B. open up about encounters they had with women that could have potentially changed the course of their lives.
- ” Whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding;
He who does so destroys his own soul.
33 Wounds and dishonor he will get,
And his reproach will not be wiped away.
34 For jealousy is a husband’s fury;
Therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.” – Proverbs 6:32-34 (NKJV)
- Waiting and Dating by Dr. Myles Munroe
- So, You Want To Be Married? by Cornelius Lindsey
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!