Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
Episode Title: Ditching Beliefs for Love (Part 1)
- “When you know better, you do better.” – Jay Mayo
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What makes some people completely drop their beliefs just so they can hook up with someone?
- How often are people willing to ditch their beliefs just so they can remain in a relationship?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The Instagram ‘Explore’ tab trap.
- The double standards that men have about the ‘dirt’ they do vs. the ‘dirt’ women do.
- The danger of adultery.
- The importance of having a personal conviction from God.
- Why you must be willing to listen to your conscience when it triggers you.
- Dealing with the challenges of temptations.
- Mike B. admits and talks about his involvement with a woman who was in a relationship.
- Jay explains why it’s not enough to just tell someone what the Bible says they should or should not do, but to take the time to show and teach them about God’s Word.
- Jay discusses the impact that experiencing sin, but never experiencing God can have on us and our ability to refrain from things we are tempted to do.
- ” Whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding;
He who does so destroys his own soul.
33 Wounds and dishonor he will get,
And his reproach will not be wiped away.
34 For jealousy is a husband’s fury;
Therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.” – Proverbs 6:32-34 (NKJV)
- Waiting and Dating by Dr. Myles Munroe
- So, You Want To Be Married? by Cornelius Lindsey
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!