Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to Single and Content (Part 3) with @clarenceshuler on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Single and Content (Part 3)
- “Give to other people and you will be amazed at what they give back to you.” – Dr. Clarence Shuler
- “Marriage is not utopia.” – Dr. Clarence Shuler
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What are the benefits of being single?
- How can people truly begin to embrace their singleness and live content lives, regardless of their relationship status?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How you can overcome loneliness by helping other people.
- The importance of understanding your self-worth.
- The dangers of having sex outside of marriage.
- Why being single is a gift.
- The importance of gaining knowledge and understanding on God’s perspective of being single.
- Dr. Shuler explains how fellowship with friends and mentors enabled him to truly enjoy his singleness.
- “Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”
27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” – Genesis 1:26-28 (NKJV)
- “And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” – Romans 8:28 (NKJV)
- Single and Free to be Me by Dr. Clarence Shuler
- Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married by Gary Chapman
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Waiting and Dating by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Single, Married, Separated and Life After Divorce by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!