Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Loneliness vs. Being Alone (Part 2) with @BLCNewYork on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Loneliness vs. Being Alone (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can loneliness impact our relationships?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How to respond if the person you’re in a relationship with is feeling lonely.
- The danger of walking throughout life without God.
- Why some people have the tendency to walk away from God.
- How to find our way out of the state of loneliness.
- “The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”“ – Genesis 2:28 (NIV)
- “And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?“ – Matthew 27:46 (KJV)
- “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.“ – Deuteronomy 31:6 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Gain knowledge of the differences between loneliness and being alone.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” – Deuteronomy 31:6 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Schedule alone time to examine your life, to do the work and draw closer to God.
- The Path of Loneliness: Finding Your Way Through the Wilderness to God by Elisabeth Elliot
- I Am The Love Of My Life: Unbroken by Horacio Jones
- Single, Married, Separated and Life After Divorce by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Overcoming Crisis: The Secrets to Thriving in Challenging Times by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!