Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: Love vs Infatuation (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are signs you’re in lust and not in love?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Dangers of confusing infatuation for love.
- Signs you are in lust and not in love.
- Why you must be mindful of your thoughts.
- How to avoid falling into infatuation and lust traps.
- The value in reverencing and honoring God.
- The importance of guarding our gates.
- “Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 8 Love never fails.“ – 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (NIV)
- “ou have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.“ – Matthew 5:27-28 (NIV)
- “When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; 14 but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. 15 Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.“ – James 1:13-15 (NIV)
- “Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.“ – Psalm 37:4 (NIV)
- “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge,
but fools despise wisdom and instruction.“ – Proverbs 1:7 (NIV)
- ““I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but not everything is constructive.“ – 1 Corinthians 10:23 (NIV)
- “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.“ – Matthew 6:33 (NKJV)
- “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.“ – James 1:5 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Decide to avoid infatuation at all cost.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Then I turned my thoughts to consider wisdom, and also madness and folly. What more can the king’s successor do than what has already been done? I saw that wisdom is better than folly, just as light is better than darkness.” – Ecclesiastes 2:12-13 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Do a personal study of love in the Bible.
- Read God’s Word daily.
- Make a list of things that you have been allowing into your gates that need to be removed.
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!