Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Loving Through the Pain (Part 2) with @MakiniSmith on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Loving Through the Pain (Part 2)
- “Just because you’re upset, it doesn’t mean it’s justified.” – Makini Smith
- “Change starts with ourselves.” – Jay Mayo
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How important is it to include God in the process of loving through our pain?
- What work must be done to love through our pain?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of trusting and having faith in God.
- How vulnerability can be beneficial.
- Why you must love yourself.
- “A man who has friends must himself be friendly, But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.“ – Proverbs 18:24 (NKJV)
- “He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.“ – 1 John 4:8 (NKJV)
- I Got You: Restoring Confidence in Love and Relationships by Rob Hill Sr.
- Overcoming Crisis: The Secrets to Thriving in Challenging Times by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!