Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Make a Relationship Last (Part 2) with @dilaunwhite on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Make a Relationship Last (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can couples survive the tough times they experience in their relationship?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Things couples can do to get through the tough times.
- Managing conflict in a relationship.
- Why one person alone is not enough to fight for a relationship.
- The benefits of having open lines of communication in a relationship.
- The importance of the foundation a relationship is built upon.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Focus on make relationships last in their current season, rather than trying to make every relationship last for a lifetime.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak” – Ecclesiastes 3:1,3b,5b,6,7 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Examine yourself and make sure that you’re bringing your best to every relationship.
- A Conversation Piece: 32 Bold Relationship Lessons for Discussing Marriage, Sex, and Conflict by Tiya Cunningham-Sumter
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Suffering in Silence: Recognizing That You Are Not Alone by Cornelius Lindsey
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!