Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Identify Someone Who is Marriage Material (Part 3) with @DanAThomasJr on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Identify Someone Who is Marriage Material (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can we ensure that we are marriage material?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why there is no reason to rush into marriage.
- How to prepare ourselves to be marriage material for the right person.
- The value in liking ourselves.
- Pastor Dan shares the reason his wife chose him as her husband.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Start developing yourself into marriage material.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib[a] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.23 The man said,
“This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”“ – Genesis 2:22-23 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Strengthen your relationship with God.
- Starting loving on and liking yourself.
- Read a spiritual/relationship development book.
- Enjoy your life.
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Single, Married, Separated and Life After Divorce by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!