Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Requirements for Men to be True Leaders Women Deserve (Part 1) with @BalancedCouple on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Requirements for Men to be True Leaders Women Deserve (Part 1)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Do most men know they are called to be leaders?
- What is a true leader?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why many people do not believe they are leaders.
- What the Word of God teaches us about leadership.
- The importance of identity.
- “You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God,
and they will reign on the earth.“ – Revelation 5:10 (NIV)
- “Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.” – Ephesians 5:21 (NIV)
- “My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.
“Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also reject you as my priests;
because you have ignored the law of your God,
I also will ignore your children.” – Hosea 4:6 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge the truth that you are a leader.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”“ – Genesis 1:26 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Read the Spirit of Leadership by Dr. Myles Munroe.
- The Spirit of Leadership by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!