Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to Men, Virginity and Sexual Purity (Part 3) with Derrick Cuffie on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Men, Virginity and Sexual Purity (Part 3)
- “When you add sex to the equation it complicates a lot.” – Derrick Cuffie
- “When a father is absent, a young man is going to go to the wrong sources for information.” – Derrick Cuffie
- “It’s not about what you say, it’s about how you live.” – Derrick Cuffie
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What will it take for more men to make a choice to remain virgins and live sexually pure lives?
- What are some of the benefits of men being virgins and sexually pure?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why more fathers need to step up and start teaching their sons the Word of God.
- The responsibility that men and leaders in the Church have to teach men about the importance of sexual purity.
- Why men need to develop a genuine relationship with God.
- The value in men being vulnerable around one another.
- Benefits of men being sexually pure.
- Derrick opens up about one of the biggest mistakes he ever made with woman.
- “Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.“ – Proverbs 22:6 (NKJV)
- “But I want you to be without care. He who is unmarried cares for the things of the Lord—how he may please the Lord.” – 1 Corinthians 7:32 (NKJV)
- “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.” – 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NKJV)
- “No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.“ – 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NKJV)
- “ Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” – Matthew 11:28-30 (NKJV)
- The Best Sex of My Life: Confessions of a Sexual Purity Revolution by Dr. Lindsay Marsh
- The 5 Love Languages for Men: Tools for Making a Good Relationship Great by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Wired for Intimacy: How Pornography Hijacks the Male Brain by William Struthers
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- The Fatherhood Principle: God’s Design and Destiny for Every Man by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!