Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Should Christians Listen to Music That is Not Gospel? #WhatDoYouThink with @The_TGA on @RTRLRadio!”]
Episode Title: Should Christians Listen to Music That is Not Gospel?
Question We Address and Answer:
- Should Christians listen to music that’s not gospel?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How our taste in music changes as our relationship with God develops.
- Why we must be aware of how music affects our minds.
- The importance of fully understanding the messages in and lyrics of songs we listen to.
- The influence that music has on us when we listen to it.
- The danger of listening to music that opposes what pleases God.
- The type of music that Christians should not listen to.
- How challenging it can be to stop listening to certain types of music.
- Tara and Jay explain why they decided to change the type of music they listen to.
- “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.” – Philippians 4:8 (NIV)
- “Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.” – Colossians 3:2 (NIV)
- “Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.“ – Colossians 3:5 (NIV)
- “We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.“ – 2 Corinthians 10:5 (NIV)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!