Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Can we change what we are attracted to? @starrburroughs explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Women Are Not Attracted to Godly Men (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Can we change what we are attracted to?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of know what we are not attracted to and why.
- How our attractions can change.
- The value in drawing closer to Yah and how He can help us positively change the things we are attracted to.
- Starr explains how shifting her heart impacted what she found attractive.
- ““Meaningless! Meaningless!”
says the Teacher.
Everything is meaningless.”“ – Ecclesiastes 1:2 (NIV)
- “A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.” – Luke 6:45 (KJV)
- “Draw nigh to Yah, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.“ – James 4:8 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Examine your heart to determine why you’re attracted to what you are atrracted to.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “But Yah said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For Yah does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but Yah looks at the heart.”” – 1 Samuel 16:7 (NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Write lists of your attractions.
- Submit your lists before Yah in prayer and ask Him to bring your attractions in alignment with what His best for you is.
- True Love Dates: Your Indispensable Guide to Finding the Love of your Life by Debra K. Fileta
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!