Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How can the Holy Spirit help us overcome the desire to masturbate? @JumokeOfficial explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Overcome the Desire to Masturbate (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How can the Holy Spirit help us overcome the desire to masturbate?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The spiritual component of engaging in masturbation.
- How the Holy Spirit can help us overcome the desire to masturbate.
- Why we are unable to overcome the desire to masturbate with our willpower.
- The dangers of not overcoming the desire to masturbate.
- Jay explains why he no longer enjoys sexual dreams.
- Jumoke shares how she combatted against the spirit of lust.
- “Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.“ – 1 Corinthians 10:31 (NKJV)
- “There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.“ – Romans 8:1 (NKJV)
- “Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.“ – Colossians 3:5 (NKJV)
- “No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.“ – 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NKJV)
- “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.“ – Ephesians 6:12 (NKJV)
- “It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 2 Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband. 3 Let the husband render to his wife the affection due her, and likewise also the wife to her husband. 4 The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. 5 Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.“ – 1 Corinthians 7:1-5 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that you cannot overcome the desire to masturbate by your own strength or willpower. You need the power and assistance of the Holy Spirit.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.” – 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Go before God and open your heart to Him about your struggle to overcome the desire to masturbate.
- Begin surrendering to the Holy Spirit.
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!