Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Overcome Failed Relationships (Part 1) with @WhoIsAmberJanae on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Overcome Failed Relationships (Part 1)
- “When you grow and mature, you start to take accountability.” – Amber Janae
- “Relationships are a prelude to marriage.” – Amber Janae
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How does a failed relationship differ from a break up?
- What type of damage can a failed relationship do to somebody?
- What keeps you in a relationship that you know you should no longer be in?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How failed relationships can impact your confidence.
- The danger of looking for another person to complete you.
- The importance of holding yourself accountable to your role in a relationship failing.
- Knowing when it’s time to end a relationship.
- Amber Janae opens up about the process she goes through after a relationship ends.
- Amber Janae admits that in her previous relationship she was overly reliant on her partner.
- Jay admits that there have been times when he knew a woman wasn’t right for him and he still pursued a relationship with her.
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!