Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Overcome Failed Relationships (Part 2) with @WhoIsAmberJanae on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Overcome Failed Relationships (Part 2)
- “There is always good in people.” – Amber Janae
Question We Address and Answer:
- What is one of the greatest challenges we face with failed relationships?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of restoring your emotional health after a failed relationship.
- The difficulty of building a new relationship when you are still dealing with pain and regret from a past relationship.
- Two ways men commonly deal with the hurt of a failed relationship.
- How trusting in God can help us love ourselves and others more.
- The challenge of loving people through your pain.
- Jay admits that when he was younger he was very immature and used to play a lot of relationship games.
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!