Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Overcome Pride and Stubbornness in Relationships (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What is required to overcome pride and stubbornness in relationships?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How pride and stubbornness can negatively impact relationships.
- The value in living our lives according to the Torah.
- How certain relationships can encourage you to be prideful.
- “Pride goes before destruction,
and a haughty spirit before a fall.“ – Proverbs 16:18 (ESV)
- “Judge not, that you be not judged.” – Matthew 7:1 (ESV)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!