Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Address Soul Ties From Past Relationships (Part 1) with @iamterryd on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Address Soul Ties From Past Relationships (Part 1)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What is a soul tie?
- How to identify if you have soul ties from past relationships?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How our definitions of healthy love can differ.
- Why all soul ties are not bad.
- How soul ties are formed.
- Signs that we have soul ties from past relationships.
- The power of our words .
- “Your word I have hidden in my heart,
That I might not sin against You.“ – Psalm 119:11 (NKJV)
- “As it is written: “I have made you a father of many nations.” He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed—the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not.“ – Romans 4:17 (NIV)
- “The tongue has the power of life and death,
and those who love it will eat its fruit.“ – Proverbs 18:21 (NIV)
- ““Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”” – Matthew 22:36-40 (NIV)
- “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her“ – Ephesians 5:25 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that you have unhealthy soul ties and don’t minimize the impact of soul ties from past relationships.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.“ – Matthew 5:30 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Write down the 7 steps: 1. Acknowledge, 2. Confess, 3. Repent, 4. Forgive, 5. Ask, 6. Remove, 7. Renounce”.
- Listen again and take notes.
- Start with step 1 above and begin the 7 step process to address soul ties you have from past relationships.
- My Truth: Short Stories of Joy & Pain by Terry D. Connor
- Abundance Now: Amplify Your Life & Achieve Prosperity Today by Lisa Nichols (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Believing Bigger: A 31- Day Faith Journey by Dr. Shanté Bishop
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!