Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Address Soul Ties From Past Relationships (Part 2) with @iamterryd on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Address Soul Ties From Past Relationships (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- When to begin addressing soul ties from past relationships?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- When to address our soul ties from past relationships.
- How unaddressed soul ties can impact our relationships.
- The negative impacts of soul ties.
- Why it is important to identify our soul ties.
- The reason God desires for us to break free from unhealthy soul ties .
- “Your word I have hidden in my heart,
That I might not sin against You.“ – Psalm 119:11 (NKJV)
- “As it is written: “I have made you a father of many nations.” He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed—the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not.“ – Romans 4:17 (NIV)
- “The tongue has the power of life and death,
and those who love it will eat its fruit.“ – Proverbs 18:21 (NIV)
- ““Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”” – Matthew 22:36-40 (NIV)
- “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her“ – Ephesians 5:25 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that you have unhealthy soul ties and don’t minimize the impact of soul ties from past relationships.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.“ – Matthew 5:30 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Write down the 7 steps: 1. Acknowledge, 2. Confess, 3. Repent, 4. Forgive, 5. Ask, 6. Remove, 7. Renounce”.
- Listen again and take notes.
- Start with step 1 above and begin the 7 step process to address soul ties you have from past relationships.
- My Truth: Short Stories of Joy & Pain by Terry D. Connor
- Abundance Now: Amplify Your Life & Achieve Prosperity Today by Lisa Nichols (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Believing Bigger: A 31- Day Faith Journey by Dr. Shanté Bishop
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!