Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why do we have a responsibility to engage in spiritual warfare? @DoquoiGreen explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Why Praying for Your Future Spouse is NOT Enough (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why do we have a responsibility to engage in spiritual warfare?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How spiritual warfare impacts our lives.
- The importance of having a spiritual perspective of life.
- Why godly character and obedience are vitally important.
- How to engage in spiritual warfare.
- Apostle Green explains why believers in Jesus Christ have a responsibility to engage in spiritual warfare.
- Apostle Green explains how to engage in spiritual warfare.
- “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.“ – John 10:10 (NIV)
- “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.“ – Galatians 6:9 (NIV)
- “He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”“ – Matthew 17:20 (NIV)
- “rain up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old he will not depart from it.“ – Proverbs 22:6 (NKJV)
- “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’“ – Matthew 25:23 (NIV)
- “But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.“ – Luke 12:48 (NIV)
- “Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”“ – Genesis 1:26 (NIV)
- “When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.” – Colossians 3:4 (NIV)
- “As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.“ – Matthew 10:7-8 (NIV)
- “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.“ – Mark 16:17-18 (KJV)
- “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.” – Matthew 5:14 (NIV)
- “Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.“ – Habakkuk 2:4 (KJV)
- “For we walk by faith, not by sight.“ – 2 Corinthians 5:7 (NKJV)
- “And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.“ – 1 Samuel 15:22 (KJV)
- “for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God“ – Romans 3:23 (NIV)
- “But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed.“ – Luke 5:16 (NIV)
- “Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.“ – James 2:17 (NKJV)
- “Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.“ – Mark 10:9 (NIV)
- “We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.“ – 2 Corinthians 5:20 (NIV)
- “And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.“ – Hebrews 11:6 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Decide to begin praying on the level of your promotion.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Be sober well balanced and self-disciplined, be alert and cautious at all times. That enemy of yours, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion [fiercely hungry], seeking someone to devour.” – 1 Peter 5:8 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Invest in yourself by watching Apostle Green’s teaching on praying on the level of your promotion.
- You Already Know: You Can’t Build On A Demonic Foundation by Faithe DesChamps
- The Art of War for Spiritual Battle: Essential Tactics and Strategies for Spiritual Warfare by Cindy Trimm
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!