Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “Praying for Your Children (Part 2) with @AnneLatourHB on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Praying for Your Children (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- How to develop a daily lifestyle of prayer with your children?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in having a daily lifestyle of prayer.
- How to introduce your child to a prayer life.
- Ways to start praying with your children.
- “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.” – James 1:5 (NIV)
- “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.“ – Matthew 18:19-20 (NIV)
- “ But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed.“ – Luke 5:16 (NIV)
- “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.“ – Matthew 5:13-16 (NIV)
- Bali Girl by Anne Latour
- Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions For Kids by Sarah Young
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!