Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Keep a Marriage Going Strong (Part 1) with @PrafitJosiah on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Keep a Marriage Going Strong (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What is required to keep a marriage going strong?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Challenges couples encounter after getting married.
- How minor things can become huge when not properly addressed in a marriage.
- Red flags that someone may not be marriage material.
- Common misconceptions that people have about the ease of marriage.
- “Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”10 The disciples said to him, “If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry.”11 Jesus replied, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given.“ – Matthew 19:8-11 (NIV)
- “ Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her“ – Ephesians 5:25 (NIV)
- “Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.“ – 1 Peter 5:8 (NIV)
- “No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.” – 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Prepare to study your spouse.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.“ – Ephesians 5:33 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Begin praying for and with your spouse.
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!