Do you desire to get married?
Do you want your marriage to last a lifetime?
If so, you must ensure that you are PREPARED.
I firmly believe that everyone should be properly prepared for engagement and marriage.
I know we can never truly know what lies ahead…
But we can be proactive by learning and doing all we can to prepare ourselves.
Regardless of your relationship or marital status, there are always new things you can learn that will benefit you and your partner.
If you’re unmarried and would like to know how you can properly prepare for engagement and marriage or if you’re married and interested in improving your marriage, you must listen to the podcast episode, ‘How to Properly Prepare for the Engagement Ring’:
If you know someone who can benefit from this, whether they are a single, engaged or married, please share it with them. Thanks!
[Tweet “I just listened to the podcast ‘How to Properly Prepare for the Engagement Ring'”]
If you are interested in learning more about the 7 Rings of Marriage, click here.
Episode Title: How to Properly Prepare for the Engagement Ring
- “When you say, ‘We’re going to live together, but we’re not getting married.’ You’re saying, ‘We’re NOT committed.’ Point blank .” – Jackie
- “Once you commit, you’re in, your back’s against the wall, you’re burning bridges behind you and you have no choice but to fight and to love.” – Jackie
- “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” – Jackie
- “A relationship with my in-laws is an extension of my husband, so if I’m not able to love them then that’s going to be a challenge.” – Stephana
- “You can’t be ONE in certain areas and choose not to be ONE in other areas. It’s not going to work out.” – Jackie
- The reason EVERY couple should seek pre-marital counseling
- How to prepare yourself for the 1st Ring of Marriage, The Engagement Ring
- The reason Jesus Christ is the perfect foundation to build your relationship and marriage upon
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- The pre-engagement topics that should NOT be TABOO for couples
- How to manage in-laws and finances in a marriage
- The importance of building your relationship on a foundation that will not fail
- The reason it is vital to become ONE in your marriage
Dangers & Difficulties:
- Stephana and Jackie share why moving in together before marriage made things difficult and ultimately proved to not be a good decision for them
- Jackie and Stephana candidly express their views on married couples having JOINT bank accounts
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Jackie and Stephana admit that they didn’t start their marriage off in the ideal fashion, but they share how they were able to get their marriage on the right track
- Stephana and Jackie explain why they built the foundation of their marriage on Jesus Christ
Fun Times & Stories:
- Jackie tells a funny story about the time he violated one of their marriage agreements and bought a PLAYSTATION
Prepare for and Improve Your Marriage:
Call to Action:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following question:
What topic would you like Stephana and Jackie to discuss next time they are on the podcast?