Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Walk in God’s Purpose for Our Lives (Part 1)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Do the majority of people know they have a God given purpose in life?
- How can our lives differ when we know we have a God given purpose versus when we don’t?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of realizing that we have a God given purpose in life.
- Two ways most people respond to discovering they have a purpose in life.
- The difference between being optimistic and being happy.
- “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.” – Matthew 6:33 (NKJV)
- “In all labor there is profit, But idle chatter leads only to poverty..” – Proverbs 14:23 (NKJV)
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not by Robert T. Kiyosaki (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Understanding Your Potential by Dr. Myles Munroe
- The Power of Character in Leadership: How Values, Morals, Ethics and Principles Affect Leaders by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!