Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Walk in God’s Purpose for Our Lives (Part 2) with @jasoncaston on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Walk in God’s Purpose for Our Lives (Part 2)
- “We all pour into people, but we don’t realize how many people we need to pour into us.” – Jason Caston
Question We Address and Answer:
- What does walking in God’s purpose for your life mean to you?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in having a mentor we can trust.
- Being able to discern the people God brings into our lives for a reason.
- The danger of not seeing the full impact of the work God has called us to do.
- What it means to walk in God’s purpose for our lives.
- Jason shares how he met his mentor.
- Jay opens up about how he has dealt with personal doubts about his purpose and his effectiveness.
- “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.” – Matthew 6:33 (NKJV)
- “In all labor there is profit, But idle chatter leads only to poverty..” – Proverbs 14:23 (NKJV)
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not by Robert T. Kiyosaki (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Understanding Your Potential by Dr. Myles Munroe
- The Power of Character in Leadership: How Values, Morals, Ethics and Principles Affect Leaders by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!