Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Walk in God’s Purpose for Our Lives (Part 4) with @jasoncaston on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Walk in God’s Purpose for Our Lives (Part 4)
- “If you don’t quit, you’ll win.” – Jason Caston
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How can someone discover what their God given purpose is?
- What to do if we lose sight of our purpose in life?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Discovering the things we are passionate about and the areas that we are gifted in.
- The importance of seeking God and including Him in the process of determining our God given purpose.
- The first steps to begin walking in our life’s purpose.
- Jason shares how valuable recording a video diary has been in his life.
- “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.” – Matthew 6:33 (NKJV)
- “In all labor there is profit, But idle chatter leads only to poverty..” – Proverbs 14:23 (NKJV)
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not by Robert T. Kiyosaki (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Understanding Your Potential by Dr. Myles Munroe
- The Power of Character in Leadership: How Values, Morals, Ethics and Principles Affect Leaders by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!