Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why is it important for believers in Yah to have a proper perspective of purpose? @MsTorrieC explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: Purpose: From Complicated to Understood (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why is it important for believers in Yah to have a proper perspective of purpose?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Ways to respond when people speak into your life.
- How to discern Yah’s voice and discover His purpose for your life.
- The importance of tuning out the voice of people in order to hear Yah’s voice.
- Torrie shares her journey of discovering her purpose.
- “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.“ – John 10:27-28 (KJV)
- “For YHWH Elohim is a sun and shield: YHWH will give grace and glory: no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly.” – Psalm 84:11 (KJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Accept that purpose simply revolves around Yah.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.” – Psalm 73:28 (KJV)
Take Action Now:
- Tune out the voices of others, get quiet and draw near to Yah so you can hear His whisper.
- Begin to read the Bible daily or invest more time reading it daily.
- Bruised but Not Broken by Torrie Chatman
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!