Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “Why are so many people interested in pursuing purpose? @MissTNKing explains on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: The Pursuit of Purpose (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why are so many people interested in pursuing purpose?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why most people don’t know what it takes to pursue purpose.
- The importance of getting out of our comfort zone.
- The value in daring to be different.
- Why we must be true to who we are.
- How pursuing purpose has become trendy.
- “Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much..“ – Luke 16:10 (NIV)
- “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.“ – Matthew 6:33 (NIV)
- “And he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest. 17 He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’18 “Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain. 19 And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’20 “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’” – Luke 12:16-20 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that pursuing passion and ambition are not the same as pursuing purpose.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”“ – Genesis 1:26 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to spending quiet time with God today.
- The Hollywood Commandments: A Spiritual Guide to Secular Success by DeVon Franklin with Tim Vandehey (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Quarter-Life Calling: Pursuing Your God-Given Purpose in Your Twenties by Paul Sohn (Get the Audiobook FREE!)
- Understanding Your Potential by Dr. Myles Munroe
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!