Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Reinforce Your Standards and Make Others Respect Them (Part 1)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Why must people have standards in place?
- What is a standard?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of having standards in place.
- Why our standards and expectations must be in alignment.
- The value in taking time out to get to know ourselves.
- Why we must discover our purpose in life.
- The difference between what we want and what we need.
- Why we must reinforce our standards.
- The reason we must recognize our worth.
- How we can make changes to our standards.
- Pamela opens up about dating someone who did not meet her standards.
- Pamela shares the changes she had to make to reinforce her standards.
- “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.“ – Proverbs 18:21 (KJV)
- “Do to others as you would have them do to you.“ – Luke 6:31 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Develop standards.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.“ – Matthew 5:14-16 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Write down your standards.
- Commit to respecting your standards and make sure that others respect your standards too.
- Abundance Now: Amplify Your Life & Achieve Prosperity Today by Lisa Nichols (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!