Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Reinforce Your Standards and Make Others Respect Them (Part 2) with @IamPamelaLDavis on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Reinforce Your Standards and Make Others Respect Them (Part 2)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- What things keep people from reinforcing their standards?
- What are the risks of allowing people to violate our standards?
- How to let someone know that they’ve violated your standards?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of being in an equally yoked relationship.
- Why we should want to be with someone who is growing and evolving like we are.
- Areas in our lives that we need to have standards in place.
- Common ways that someone can violate a person’s standards.
- Pamela share how she began to make better dating choices once she decided to reinforce her standards.
- “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.“ – Proverbs 18:21 (KJV)
- “Do to others as you would have them do to you.“ – Luke 6:31 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Develop standards.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.“ – Matthew 5:14-16 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Write down your standards.
- Commit to respecting your standards and make sure that others respect your standards too.
- Abundance Now: Amplify Your Life & Achieve Prosperity Today by Lisa Nichols (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!