Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: How to Reinforce Your Standards and Make Others Respect Them (Part 3)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How to respond to someone who has violated our standards on multiple occasions?
- How do we communicate our standards to others?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why we must verbally communicate our standards to other people.
- Why people must be willing to honor and respect our standards.
- How to reinforce our standards so that others comply with them.
- Why people with standards are respected.
- Pamela share how she began to make better dating choices once she decided to reinforce her standards.
- “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.“ – Proverbs 18:21 (KJV)
- “Do to others as you would have them do to you.“ – Luke 6:31 (NIV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Develop standards.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.“ – Matthew 5:14-16 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Write down your standards.
- Commit to respecting your standards and make sure that others respect your standards too.
- Abundance Now: Amplify Your Life & Achieve Prosperity Today by Lisa Nichols (Get the Audiobook FREE)
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!