Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “What are the dangers of isolating and suffering in silence? We explain on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How the Right Community Can Get Your Life Back on Track (Part 2)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the dangers of isolating and suffering in silence?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in having genuine godly friendships.
- Why God desires for us to be a part of the right community.
- The dangers of isolating and suffering in silence when we encounter challenging times.
- The importance of seeking God when we encounter tough times.
- Jay shares how he recently learned the value in going before God and sharing with Him about challenges he encounters.
- “The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”“ – Genesis 2:18 (NIV)
- “For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ.“ – 1 Corinthians 12:12 (ESV)
- “As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.“ – Proverbs 27:17 (NIV)
- “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.“ – Ephesians 6:12 (ESV)
- “For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given;
and the government shall be upon his shoulder,
and his name shall be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.“ – Isaiah 9:6 (ESV)
- “But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do.“ – Galatians 5:16-17 (ESV)
- “You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.“ – John 8:44 (NIV)
- “He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness.“ – 2 Corinthians 9:10 (ESV)
- “Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.“ – Matthew 5:48 (NIV)
- “You desire but do not have, so you kill. You covet but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have because you do not ask God. 3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.“ – James 4:2-3 (NIV)
- “Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.“ – Isaiah 43:26 (KJV)
- “Delight yourself in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.“ – Psalm 37:4 (ESV)
- “For we walk by faith, not by sight.“ – 2 Corinthians 5:7 (NKJV)
- “Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.“ – Matthew 18:19 (ESV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that “wanting” to change how you speak isn’t enough, you must invest in making the change because your words have the power to determine your destiny.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “The one who guards his mouth [thinking before he speaks] protects his life; The one who opens his lips wide [and chatters without thinking] comes to ruin.” – Proverbs 13:3 (AMP)
Take Action Now:
- Commit to doing a personal study in the Word of God on words in order to learn God’s perspective and how to honor God with your words and speech.
- The Bait of Satan, 20th Anniversary Edition: Living Free from the Deadly Trap of Offense by John Bevere (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely by Lysa TerKeurst (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Without Rival: Embrace Your Identity and Purpose in an Age of Confusion and Comparison by Lisa Bevere (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Why Her?: 6 Truths We Need to Hear When Measuring Up Leaves Us Falling Behind by Nicki Koziarz (Get the Audiobook FREE)
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!