Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: Maintaining Sexual Purity Before Marriage as a Couple (Part 1)
Guests: Will & Dom
Question We Address and Answer:
- Is it impossible for a couple to remain sexually pure prior to marriage?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The value in placing God at the center of our relationships.
- Why some people believe it’s impossible for a couple to maintain their purity prior to marriage.
- The importance of learning how to be celibate as a couple.
- The power in being able to deny our flesh.
- Will & Dom admit that they never thought they would be able to remain sexually pure before getting married.
- Will & Dom explain why they decided to be celibate.
- “Abstain from all appearance of evil.“ – 1 Thessalonians 5:22 (KJV)
- “God paid a high price for you, so don’t be enslaved by the world.“ – 1 Corinthians 7:23 (NLT)
- “For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.“ – 2 Timothy 1:7 (NIV)
- “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.” – 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NKJV)
- “Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?” – 2 Corinthians 6:14 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Commit to God first and then to one another..
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.“ – 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Write a list of boundaries.
- Begin to prepare and learn more about the importance of celibacy and how to live a celibate lifestyle.
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!