In this episode, Jay continues his discussion with celibate couple Will & Dom by addressing the question: What challenges will couples face when trying to maintain their sexual purity prior to marriage?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: Maintaining Sexual Purity Before Marriage as a Couple (Part 2)
Guests: Will & Dom
Question We Address and Answer:
- What challenges will couples face when trying to maintain their sexual purity prior to marriage?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How God helps us remain celibate.
- Why we must prepare ourselves before committing to live a celibate lifestyle.
- Challenges couples will face when trying to remain sexually pure.
- Will explains why he decided against having sex with Dom when the opportunity was presented to him.
- “Abstain from all appearance of evil.“ – 1 Thessalonians 5:22 (KJV)
- “God paid a high price for you, so don’t be enslaved by the world.“ – 1 Corinthians 7:23 (NLT)
- “For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.“ – 2 Timothy 1:7 (NIV)
- “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.” – 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NKJV)
- “Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?” – 2 Corinthians 6:14 (NKJV)
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Commit to God first and then to one another..
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.“ – 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Write a list of boundaries.
- Begin to prepare and learn more about the importance of celibacy and how to live a celibate lifestyle.
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!