In this episode, Yahnathan begins to address this question from a R.E.A.L. Lover in Indianapolis: Should I go to church?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
Episode Title: Should I Go to Church? (Part 1)
Question We Address and Answer:
- Should believers in Yahshua HaMashiach (Jesus Christ) go to church and where can they find community among other believers?
Key Points and Takeaways:
- Why some people are afraid or anxious about not going to church.
- Occurrences of the word ‘church’ in the Old and New Testaments.
- How Yahshua used the word ‘church’.
- “And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” – Matthew 16:18 (KJV)
- “And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.“- Matthew 18:17 (KJV)
- “This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:“ – Acts 7:38 (KJV)
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!