Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Make the Most of Your Single Season (Part 3) with @MsKendraElaine on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Make the Most of Your Single Season (Part 3)
Question We Address and Answer:
- What are the benefits of embracing and enjoying our single season?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The importance of setting our standards high.
- The value in living and enjoying our lives to the fullest.
- The danger of ignoring the signs that God reveals to us.
- Jay shares what hinders many men from truly enjoying their single season.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Recommit to developing a relationship with God.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Come near to God and he will come near to you.” – James 4:8a (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Date God.
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Single, Saved, and Having Sex by Ty Adams
- Colliding With Destiny: Finding Hope in the Legacy of Ruth by Sarah Jakes
- Spoken For: Embracing Who You Are and Whose You Are by Robin Jones Gunn and Alyssa Joy Bethke
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
- I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!