Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Transform From Woman Into Wife (Part 1) with @fabwives on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Transform From Woman Into Wife (Part 1)
Questions We Address and Answer:
- Do most women know the differences between being a woman and a wife?
- Why is it important for women to make the transition from women into wives?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why the transition from woman into wife does not happen naturally.
- The reason why all married women are not wives.
- The differences between being a married woman and being a wife.
- Rhea opens up about the things she didn’t know about being a wife.
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Acknowledge that there are differences between being a woman and being a wife and begin doing the work that will prepare you for the transformation.
Apply the Kingdom Principle:
- “Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, 16 making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. 17 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is.” – Ephesians 5:15-17 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Know your season in life and begin learning what a Godly wife is and how to develop into one.
- Toxic In-Laws: Loving Strategies for Protecting Your Marriage by Susan Forward
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Miss to Mrs. by Dr. Lillian Gibson
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Love and Marriage by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Monthly Book Giveaway: Enter now for a chance to win a FREE BOOK!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!